Friday, April 3, 2009

Make Your Own Foamy Dish Soap!


A few weeks ago I posted about making your own foamy hand soap (Thanks Money Saving Madness). This inspired me to try this with dish soap. Last December I purchased a bottle of the Dawn Direct Foam Dish Soap on sale and with a coupon of course! I really liked the way it cleans pots and pans. Yesterday I ran out, so I made my own! I used more soap for this than I did the hand soap since I will be using it to clean greasy pots and pans. Here is the recipe I used:


Add 1/3 cup Liquid Dish Soap of your choice (I used the basic blue Dawn but you could use whatever you have on hand) to the bottle and then fill with water. Gently shake. That's it!! This will make your bottle of dish soap last twice as long and it cleans just as well.
Watch the CVS and Walgreens ads for dish soap to go on sale. You can usually get it for FREE with coupons and/or Extra Bucks!

1 comment:

  1. We have been doing this with hand soap--i'll have to try it with dish soap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...