Freezing Fresh Blueberries:
- Wash and completely dry blueberries.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Add a single layer of blueberries to the cookie sheet. Fill the cookie sheet but make sure the blueberries are not touching.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until blueberries are hard.
- Remove blueberries from the cookie sheet and place in a Ziploc Bag.
- Label and store in the freezer.
If you use these steps to freeze fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas etc.), each piece will be frozen individually and you will not end up with a big blob of frozen fruit.
One of our favorite breakfast treats are Blueberry Yogurt Parfaits. Just combine vanilla yogurt, fresh blueberries and Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal (or granola). YUM!!
Here are some more great Blueberry Recipes:
- Blueberry Bars
- Easy Batter Fruit Cobbler
- Lemon Berry Smoothie
- Blueberry Muffins
- Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Blueberry Pancakes
Leave a comment if you have a Yummy Blueberry Recipe!