Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recipe for Olive Garden Toscana Soup

One of our favorite Sunday Lunches (second to First Watch of course) used to be soup & salad at the Olive Garden. Over the past several years we have watched the price of our once thrifty lunch increase all the way to $6.95. For us that price is outrageous for soup and salad, even if it is all you can eat. Sarah sent me a link to her recipe for the Olive Garden's Toscana Soup (my husband's favorite) and it looks delicious! We will definitely be trying this for Sunday Lunch. Thanks for this great thrifty recipe!




Go here for Sarah's Recipe for Toscana Soup.




2 comments:

  1. I hate how the price has gone up too! It's not even close to a cheap dinner any more. I'm thinkin' last time we went for S&S for dinner, it was like $8.99 or something.

    I've also concocted a pretty decent knock off of their minestrone. It wasn't hard at all once I read that their "secret" ingredient was red wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisette,
    I love their Minestrone!! Where did you find the recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...