This is a easy recipe that is also great comfort food. It is a perfect meal for those cold fall evenings.
Beef & Rice Casserole
- 1.5 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Long-Grain Rice
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 soup cans of Water
- 4 tablespoons Homemade Gourmet Grandmother's Sunday Roast Seasoning (or you can sub 1 packet of dry onion soup mix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef and onion in a large skillet; drain. Pour meat mixture into a lightly greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, water, rice & seasoning. Pour over the meat. Cover & Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven. Stir well to combine. Return to the oven and continue baking uncovered for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
For more great Beef Recipes visit Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.