Friday, October 9, 2009

Super Savings Saturday 10/10

I didn't do much shopping this week. I went to CVS since they had some good deals this week. I also received a $25 check in the mail from Walgreens that I could use if I transferred a prescription so I went to Walgreens. I just purchased things we need not items with Register Rewards. I am tired of the Register Rewards. They expire quickly, you can't roll them, the rules are complicated and constantly changing and they don't always print. I also made a trip to Aldi for milk ($2.29). Here is what I purchased this week:


My CVS was out of a lot of the items I wanted to purchase so I had to go to several different stores which was no problem since Kansas City is the Land of CVS! However, I wasn't able to use my $5/$25 CVS coupon because of this. Here is what I purchased:

3 Dove Body Wash $7.00 each (used 3 $2 coupons & received $10 Extra Bucks) $5.00

Colgate Toothpaste $2.99 (used $1 coupon & received $2 Extra Bucks) FREE

Tone Body Wash $3.99 (used $1 printable coupon & received $1 Extra Bucks)$1.99

Tone Bar Soap $1.88 (used $1 printable coupon & received $1 Extra Bucks)FREE + $.12 overage

Palmolive Dish Soap $.96 (used $.25 coupon) $.71

Air Wick Mini $4.99 with Rain Check (used $4 coupon) $.99

I used $15.50 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $7.06 & I received $14 Extra Bucks.



Here is what I purchased at Walgreens:


Kraft Mac & Cheese Cups 4 pack $2.49
Zyrtec $19.99 (used a $4 IVC coupon & $4 manufacturer coupon)
4 Campbell's Tomato Soup 2/$1.00 with in ad coupon ($.40/4 coupon)
2 Theragran-M Vitamins $9.99 each & B1G1 FREE
2 Isopropryl Alcohol $.89 each with in ad coupon
Total = $27.85
I paid $25 with the check for transferring a prescription.

Total Out of Pocket = $2.85




This is my 10lb. bag of apples from Louisburg Cider Mill.
Total Out of Pocket = $7.50







Total Money Spent this Week = $19.70

Do you want to learn how to save money like this? If you live in the Kansas City area, go here for details on The Money Saving Methods Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...