Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Meatball Recipe

I found this meatball recipe from Betty Crocker a few weeks ago and I love it! I have used these meatballs with barbecue sauce as an appetizer, in spaghetti & meatballs and served with brown gravy and mashed potatoes (this was hubby's favorite). I had 6lbs. of ground round I purchased on sale at Price Chopper several weeks ago and I used all of it to make meatballs. I placed the cooked meatballs on a cookie sheet and placed it in the freezer for 4 hours. Then I removed them from the cookie sheet and put them in freezer bags and labeled them. This way the meatballs will not stick together in the freezer bag. Here is the simple recipe:

Meatball Recipe



  • 2lbs. Lean Ground Beef


  • 1 package Stove Top Stuffing for Chicken


  • 1 cup Water


  • 2 Eggs

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water & eggs together. Form into 50 (1-1/2 inch) meatballs. Place on a foil lined and lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...