Looking for some FREE & Educational Fun? Check your local library!
This summer we have attended a lot of FREE programs at our local library (Mid-Continent Public Library). This morning we attended a program "Fit for Life with KC Wolf." Not only did we get to meet KC Wolf and take pictures and watch a video of KC Wolf's silly antics but the kids also learned about fitness & nutrition. This program was FREE and lots of fun!!
Here are some of the other FREE programs we have attended (or will attend) this summer:
- Fire & Ice Mad Science Workshop
- Opossums presented by Lakeside Nature Center
- Owls presented by Lakeside Nature Center
- Fireflies in the Night (story & art project with glow in the dark paint)
- Splashtastic Science Workshop with Mad Science
- Backyard Bird Watching Basics presented by a Clay County Park Ranger
- "Under the Sea" Craft Night
- Ice Cream Social to celebrate Ice Cream Month
- Fit for Life with KC Wolf
- "Something's Fishy" Craft Night
- Make a Terrarium Workshop
MU when he was in college and then was the Cardinal Mascot for the St. Louis Cardinals for a season. He then became KC Wolf for the Kansas City Chiefs and has been doing it for 21 years!!)
Connor petting an Opossum.
Under the Sea Craft Night
For more frugal ideas, visit Frugal Friday at Life as Mom.