This recipe is so easy to make and you can make several and freeze them. Add a salad and some Bread Sticks and you have a complete meal!
(makes 2 casseroles)
- 1 package Spaghetti
- 16oz. Cottage Cheese
- 8oz. Sour Cream
- 1lb. Ground Beef or Itailian Sausage (or a combination of both)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 1/2 cups Spaghetti Sauce (homemade or from a jar)
- 2 casserole dishes
- Cook ground beef and/or sausage in a skillet until browned.
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Add cooked ground beef and/or sausage to warm Spaghetti Sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix together cottage cheese & sour cream.
- Add 1/2 the cooked spaghetti to each casserole dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese & sour cream mixture on top of the spaghetti in each dish.
- Top each casserole with 1/2 the meat sauce.
- Bake the casseroles in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Top each casserole with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.