Ham & Cheese Casserole
- 1 box Penne (or pasta of your choice) Pasta
- 2 cups Cubed Ham
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz Crackers
1. Cook the Penne Pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. In a large bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, sour cream, thyme, onion & garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste,cubed ham, 1 cup shredded swiss cheese and 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
3. Add the cooked & drained pasta to the mixture and stir until it is completely coated.
4. Add the mixture to a lightly greased 1 qt. Casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese and crushed ritz crackers on top.
6. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
For more recipes that travel well, visit Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.