- 1 lb. Cooked Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb. Cooked Italian Sausage
- 2 (15oz.) + 1 (8oz.) cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 packages Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning
- 1 package uncooked Lasagna Noodles (I use whole wheat noodles.)
- 24oz. Cottage Cheese (Ricotta Cheese will also work.)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Spread a layer of the sauce in the bottom of the crockpot. Add a layer of uncooked noodles (break them to fit in the crockpot). Top noodles with a layer of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with remaining sauce and remaining 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until noodles are soft.
This post is linked to: