Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Cleaning & Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Review


Is there anyone out there that enjoys cleaning toilets?  I am going to guess that everyone answered that question with a great big "NO!"  Cleaning toilets is not a fun or easy job but it has to be done and on a regular basis. 

I was very excited to find that my SC Johnson Spring Cleaning Kit from BzzAgent contained a Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel.  This product makes cleaning the toilet easy & simple.  All you have to do is stamp a gel disc in the toilet bowl and voila the toilet is cleaned every time you flush!  It also releases a fresh scent into the air. 

I added a Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel disc to our toilets on Monday and I already notice they look cleaner.  Each disc lasts for one week and the best part is there is nothing to remove.  The disc just dissolves away!


Tomorrow I will be reviewing Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer and I will also be giving away coupons for SC Johnson products!





Disclosure:  I received a SC Johnson Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning Kit from BzzAgent.  The opinions in this post are my own and were not influenced in any way.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post or for participating in this BzzAgent program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...