Thai Beef Salad
- 1 sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 4 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 (3oz.) package Ramen Noodles broken into pieces (flavor packet is not needed in this recipe)
1. Season steak with salt & pepper and cook on the grill, broiler or in a skillet.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons water, the soy sauce, honey, peanut butter and lime juice. In a large bowl, combine the slaw mix, cilantro and basil with the peanut dressing and toss. Add the dry ramen noodles and toss again.
3. Cut the steak in thin slices and serve on top of the salad.
This post is linked to: