(located at Cleveland Ave & Brush Creek Blvd)
(located at Meyer Blvd & Ward Pkwy)
(located at 39th & Gillham Road)
This fountain was erected in 1968 because in the 1960's, the Kansas City area awarded more Eagle Scout badges than any other council in the country.
This fountain is a must see if you have a Cub/Boy Scout!
Connor (currently a Cub Scout Wolf) & his Daddy (former Eagle Scout)
Foutains that are on our "To See"List:
- Loose Park Splash Fountain
- Longview Farm Fountain
- Mauro Browse Garden Fountain at the Kansas City Zoo
- Garden of the Stars Fountain at Starlight Theatre
- Alfred Benjamin Memorial Fountain at Swope Park
- American Legion Fountain at Swope Park