Cutting Coupons in KC

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Kellogg's Printable Coupons



There are 7 new printable coupons available for Kellogg's Products:
  • $1/3 Kellogg's Pop Tarts
  • $1/2 Kellogg's Fiber Plus Chewy Bars (We love these!!)
  • $1/3 Kellogg's Special K Cereals
  • $1/2 Kellogg's Cornflakes, Crispix or Fiber Plus Cereal
  • $1/3 Kellogg's Apple Jacks, Corn Pops or Fruit Loops
  • $1.50/2 Kellogg's Special K Protein Products
  • $1/2 Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Crunchy Nut or Smart Start Cereals
Posted by Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC at 6:24 PM
Labels: Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WELCOME!

Welcome to Cutting Coupons in KC! I am a child of God, wife, mother and homeschool teacher. I love to save money and share my savings with others. Please join as a follower or send me an email (cutting coupons in kc @ gmail . com). I love to hear from those that are reading my blog. Thank you for stopping by!

Amy - Cutting Coupons in KC

Follow Me on Pinterest

Grab My Button!


Search This Blog

Blog Visitors:

blogger statistics
special promotions

Subscribe by E-Mail:

Subscribe to Cutting Coupons in KC by Email

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe in a reader

Christian Women Online

Add Snippets to your site

Motivation for Moms



________________
Add this to your site

Doorposts of Your House

Hodgepodge Homeschool Blog

Hodgepodge
Sonlight Curriculum
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Swag Bucks

Search & Win

Print Coupons Here!

Mr. Rebates

Mr. Rebates

Popular Posts

  • $25 Burger King Gift Card Give Away
    This give away is now closed. BURGER KING ® has a new expanded menu that includes classic items, along with a wide range of exciting,...
  • Fiber One Cereal Prize Pack Give Away & 15 FREE Boxes of Fiber One Cereal
    If you´re dieting, chances are you´re hungry! You know skipping breakfast or drinking that diet shake just isn´t going to cut it. When diet...
  • Cinnamon Burst Cheerios Prize Pack Give Away
    ( (If you are reading in a RSS Feed or e-mail, click here to see the video) When I was asked to try the new Cinnamon Burst Cheerios, I ...
  • Soap Time Review & Give Away
    This give away is now closed. This summer our family has battled the stomach virus (YUCK!) more times than I want to count so when Soap Tim...
  • $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card & General Mills Star Wars Cereal Prize Pack Give Away!
    In honor of the release of the Complete Star Wars Saga on Blu Ray  , select General Mills Big G cereals have a limited edition Star Wars ...

Inbox Dollars

Subscribe To Cutting Coupons in KC

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs
Home & Garden Blogs

Join Swagbucks & Earn FREE Stuff!

Search & Win

Joy in My Kitchen

Homeschool Creations

Homeschool Creations

Real Moms Real Views

About Me

My photo
Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC
Kansas City, MO, United States
I am a stay at home Mom trying to save money! My family and I love God and are actively involved in our church. I love shopping at Walgreens and CVS and cutting coupons. I also enjoy spending time with son.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

.

Sonlight Curriculum
Search & Win
Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.