Here are some Warning Signs that you may be addicted to Bargain Hunting & Coupons:
- Your husband states that he is tired of painting the exterior of your house and wants to purchase siding. You ask him if the 85 rolls of aluminum foil you have stockpiled in the basement will work.
- When choosing a vacation destination the first thing you check is the number and locations of CVS & Walgreens.
- You are stopped by the Wal-Mart greeters every time you enter the store because your coupon box is so BIG they think you have a return.
- You frequently shop CVS at midnight on Saturday night.
- You could stay home for 6 months and not run out of anything.
- You keep Extra Bucks in your wallet with your cash.
- You have transferred your presciption to earn store gift cards so many times you have to look at the bottle to remember which pharmacy currently has the prescription.
- You have more pictures of your CVS, Walgreens, Target & Grocery Store purchases than your children.
- The cashiers at CVS recognize you and start arguing over who gets to go to lunch when they see you walk in the door. They refer to you as Crazy Coupon Lady and you think this is a compliment.
- When your child asks for "supplies" to build a Fort, you give him your Kotex stockpile. (Note to Self: After showing son how to build a Kotex Fort do not take him with you to CVS to purchase Kotex. Apparently, single men standing in line to buy beer at CVS do not enjoy discussing Kotex Forts with 5 year olds.)
For great Frugal tips & ideas visit Frugal Friday at Life as Mom.