This recipe is so easy and so delicious! The ingredients are basic so it is a great last minute meal. This recipe can be easily modified and can be mild or spicy. Thanks Claudia for this great recipe!
Mexican Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package Spaghetti
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 lb. of Chicken
- 1 can sliced Black Olives (optional)
- Cook Chicken in a skillet until it starts to brown and is no longer pink inside. I like to season it with Taco Seasoning. Dice or shred the cooked chicken.
- Prepare Spaghetti according to package directions.
- Cut Velveeta Cheese into small cubes.
- Combine Cream of Mushroom Soup, Velveeta Cheese, milk and Rotel in a bowl. Add cooked chicken and cooked Spaghetti to the mixture.
- Place in an 11x13 Casserole Dish and top with Black Olives (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
For more great Recipes visit Food On Fridays.