Chocoltate Chip MuffinsThese may not be the most healthy muffins, but oh are they good!!!
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 teapsoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Sugar (to top muffins)
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- In another bowl, mix together milk, oil, egg & vanilla.
- Combine the wet & dry ingredients and stir until moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
For more recipes with leavening agents, visit Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.