Mexican Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 packet Taco or Enchilada Seasoning
- 1 package Spaghetti
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1lb. Chicken Breasts
- 1 can sliced Black Olives (optional)
- Cook the chicken in a skillet (with a little bit of oil or cooking spray) until it starts to brown and is no longer pink inside. I like to season it with a little taco seasoning. Dice or shred the cooked chicken.
- Prepare Spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Cut Velveeta cheese into small cubes.
- Combine Cream of Mushroom Soup, Velveeta Cheese, milk, Enchilada seasoning and diced tomatoes with green chilies in a bowl. Add cooked chicken and cooked spaghetti to the mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased 11x13 baking dish and top with black olives (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
For more last minute recipes, visit Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.