- 8 Eggs beaten
- 2 cups Half & Half (go here for a substitution)
- 1 large Sweet Red Pepper chopped
- 1 8oz. package imitation Crab Meat (canned or fresh crab will also work) chopped
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Swiss Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 Green Onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Transfer to a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
For more great recipes using eggs, visit Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.