Please excuse the picture of a half-eaten casserole, but husband and son dished it out while I went to get the camera. They keep telling me that it is not normal to take a picture of dinner every night. Is this true??
Ham and Cheese Casserole
- 3 cups Penne Pasta
- 2 cups cubed Ham
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup Crushed Ritz Crackers
- Cook the Penne Pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, sour cream, thyme, onion & garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste,cubed ham, 1 cup shredded swiss cheese and 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Add the cooked & drained pasta to the mixture and stir until it is completely coated.
- Add the mixture to a lightly greased 1 qt. Casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minute.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese and crushed ritz crackers on top.
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
This post is linked to:
Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays
Tuesdays at the Table