This give away is now closed.
From Seventh Generation:
The power of scent is remarkable. It can have positive effects on your mood, reduce stress, and even help you sleep better. But not all scents are created equal. The fruit, floral and herbal ingredients used to create the scents in Seventh Generation´s new natural dish liquid come from fields, not factories.
Seventh Generation dish liquid contains only essential oils and botanical extracts, and delivers real cleaning power. Your tableware will be left fresh and ready to serve your next home cooked meal.
With authentic ingredients like lavender from the fields of Drome in the foothills of the Alps, clementines from sunny Calabria and lemons from the soils of Sicily, Seventh Generation natural dish liquid is free of unnecessary synthetic colors or chemically engineered scents.
Enter the "Nature Makes Perfect Scents" sweepstakes at seventhgeneration.com/scents and you can have the chance to take a trip for two to visit one of the sourcing sites of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid fragrance ingredients. Visit seventhgeneration.com/scents to learn more about each scent´s origin.
I was very excited to try the different Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid Scents. My favorite scent was definitely the Fresh Citrus & Ginger. The dish liquid is very gentle but it did get my dishes clean. I have a dishwasher and I clean most of my dishes with it but I do hand wash all of my pots, pans & baking dishes. The Seventh Generation Dish Liquid cleaned them very well, was gentle on my hands & provided a nice fragrance. I also used some of the Lavendar Floral & Mint Dish Liquid to make some homemade foamy hand soap and it worked very well.
Would you like to win a Seventh Generation Dish Liquid Prize Pack?
The prize pack contains:
- 4 bottles of Seventh Generation natural dish liquid varieties in Free & Clear, Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, and Lemongrass & Clementine Zest scents
- Premium 3 Qt. 12" x 9" Baking Dish from Le Creuset
- 2 Twist© loofah sponges and 2 Twist© scour pads made from 100% post-recycled materials
- Set of 3 organic cotton dish towels
(US Residents only & all entries must be received by midnight CST Saturday 11/19/11)
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell us which scent of Seventh Generation Dish Liquid you would really like to try (Lavender Floral & Mint, Fresh Citrus & Ginger, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest or Free & Clear).
2. Subscribe to this blog as a follower, by e-mail or through a reader and leave a separate comment. It counts if you already subscribe or follow.
3. Post about this give away on your blog and leave a comment with a link to your post. Your blog must be family friendly.
4. Add my button (or let me know if you already have my button) to your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog. Your blog must be family friendly.
This give away is open to US residents only. All entries will be verified and a valid e-mail address and/or contact information must be provided. All entries without valid contact information are considered invalid and will be deleted. Entries with inappropriate content and/or advertisements will also be deleted. All entries must be received by midnight CST Saturday, November 19, 2011. One winner will be randomly selected and notified by e-mail. The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the notification e-mail or another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I received a Seventh Generation Dish Liquid Prize Pack for myself and one to give away on my blog from Seventh Generation through My Blog Spark. The opinions in this post are my own and were not influenced in any way. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.