Sunday, May 9, 2010

CVS Trip 5/9


Here are my purchases from my CVS trip today.  I used a lot of Extra Bucks since they were going to expire this week.
  • Pantene Brunette Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner 2/$6.97 (used $2/2 coupon I received with a sample and earned $3.00 in Extra Bucks)
  • Crest Pro-Helath Rinse $3.50- FREE after Extra Bucks
  • Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste (used $.75 coupon)- FREE + $.75 overage after coupon & Extra Bucks
  • U by Kotex $4.99 (used $1 coupon) FREE + $1 overage after coupon & Extra Bucks
  • Cottonelle 12 Double Rolls $4.99 (used $.50 coupon)
  • 4 cans of Green Beans $.49 each
I used $21.29 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $.42 & I earned $15.99 in Extra Bucks
($1 Extra Buck was for my Green Bag Tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...