Sunday, June 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 6/14


This has been such a crazy week!!  My oven died over the weekend and so I had to adjust my weekly menu plan.  It looks like it's the digital part of the oven that went kuputz and so we just need to order a $75 part and my husband will be able to install it.  I should be able to survive this week.  I purchased a hot plate and I can  use the microwave, toaster oven and crockpot.

Monday: Thai Beef Salad with Crispy Noodles


Tuesday:  Grilled Ham Sandwiches, Tomato Cucumber Pasta Salad, Carrot Sticks


Wednesday:  Bacon Cheese Quesadillas, Chips & Salsa, Pinto Beans (from the freezer)


Thursday:  Ham, Rice Cooker Mac & Cheese, Green Beans


Friday:  Hot Dogs on the Grill, Salad, BLT Potato Salad


Saturday:  Greek Chicken Salad, Homemeade Pita Bread (might have to be store bought if the oven is not fixed by the end of the week :(


Sunday Lunch:  Egg Salad Sandwiches on Homemade Pita Bread, Veggies & Dip


Sunday Dinner:  Leftovers


Breakfast Choices for the Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...