- 1lb. Cooked Lean Ground Beef
- 1lb. Cooked Italian Sausage
- 2 (15oz.) + 1 (8oz.) Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 packages Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
- 1 package Uncooked Lasagna Noodles (I used whole wheat noodles.)
- 24oz. Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Combine Tomato Sauce, Water & Seasoning Mix in a large bowl. Add the cooked meat to the sauce (this will be thin but the sauce will thicken in the crockpot as the noodles absorb the liquid). In another bowl, mix Cottage Cheese, Sour Cream, Parmesan Cheese & 2 cups Mozzarella cheese.
Spread a layer of the sauce in the bottom of the crockpot. Add a layer of uncooked noodles (break them to fit in the crockpot). Top noodles with a layer of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with remaining sauce and remaining 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
Cook on low 4-6 hours.
This post is linked to: