Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza Recipe


If you are looking for a Thanksgiving Leftover Recipe this is a great one!!  I made one for dinner tonight to try it out.  I used ground turkey that I browned in a skillet since I don't have leftover turkey yet.  While I was taking this picture, husband and son were standing behind me telling me to hurry up!!!  They said the house smelled like Thanksgiving and they wanted to eat.  I will definitely be making this recipe again!

Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza

  • Pizza Crust (I used the recipe here.)
  • Leftover Turkey
  • Leftover Gravy
  • Leftover Stuffing
  • 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Spread the gravy on top of the pizza crust for the sauce.  Add leftover turkey and sprinkle with cheese.  Top with stuffing and bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.  Serve with leftover green bean casserole and leftover pumpkin pie.  YUM!!


This post is linked to:

6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea to use up the Thanksgiving left-overs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative - looks great!

    I'd love for you to link this to my blog party This Week's Cravings; it's Thanksgiving Leftovers week!

    www.frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pizza looks great. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to This Week's Cravings. Next week will be Crock Pot recipes, hope to see you linking up again soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...