Friday, December 31, 2010

Start Planning for Christmas 2011


Christmas countdown banner



How was your Christmas this year?  Did you have a budget and stick to it or was it a financial disaster? 

Now is the time to start planning for Christmas next year.  Take advantage of the after Christmas sales and get a head start on next year.  I have already purchased Christmas sprinkles on clearance 75% off, some extra Christmas lights 50% off and even some craft supplies for making Christmas gifts next year at 90% off!  I also made a list of people I need gifts for next year and I try to buy 1-2 gifts a month starting in January.  This helps spread the cost of Christmas over the entire year instead of one month and I am able to purchase gifts with coupons, on sale and on clearance.

 Go here for more ideas on planning for Christmas next year.

Have you started planning for Christmas next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...