Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Appetizer Recipes



If you are having lots of company for Christmas or if you are in need of an appetizer to bring to a get together here is a list of some super yummy (and mostly super easy) appetizers.



Maryland Crab Dip (I made this dip on New Year's Eve last year and it is seriously the best dip I have ever eaten in my life!!! Don't expect leftovers if you make this one.)



Buffalo Chicken Dip


Greek Layered Dip with Pita Crisps


Creamy Crab & Artichoke Dip


Crescent Wrapped Brie


Meatballs with BBQ Sauce


Cheesy Spinach & Artichoke Dip


Sausage Pinwheels


Crab Puffs


Five-Layer Mexican Dip


Hot Crab Crostini


Crab & Shrimp Dip


Shrimp Deviled Eggs


Layered Italian Dip


Smoked Salmon Tarts


Beer-Cheese Triangles with Zesty Cheese Sauce


Taco Dip

2 comments:

  1. The Maryland crab dip link isn't working and I'd really like the recipe! Can you email it to me? kodibevelle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kodi,
    Sorry I made a typo on the link. It is fixed now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...