Here are my deals for the week:
- Clairol Foam Hair Color $7.99 (Used FREE coupon- no longer available)
- 2 Wisk $8.49 each (used B1G1 FREE Raincheck & 2 $2 coupons)
- Gain Dish Soap $.88 (used $.25 coupon)
- Listerine $3.99 (used $1 coupon)
- Soft Scrub 2/$5.00 (used 2 $1.50 printable coupons- no longer available)
- 2 Dove Body Wash $6.00 each (used $2 CVS coupon fromt the Magic Coupon Machine & 2 $1.25 coupons)
- Dove Men's Body Wash $3.00 (used $1 coupon)
- 2 Colgate Toothpaste $3.79 each (used $.75 & $1.00 coupons)
- Lady Speedstick Deodorant $2.99 (used $.75 coupon)
I used $17.75 in Extra Bucks.
Total Out of Pocket = $9.93
- 2 Purex Laundry Detergents $1.99 each
- 2 Maxwell House Coffee 2/$5.00 (used $1/2 coupon)
- 3 Coke 12 packs 3/$10.00 (used FREE coupon I earned with My Coke Rewards)
Total Out of Pocket = $12.65
- 3 Campbell's Chicken Noodle & Tomato Soup 2/$1.00 (used $.50/3 coupon)
- Lysol Soap Dispenser $11.99 (used $3.00 coupon)
- Arm & Hammer Deodorant $.99
Total Out of Pocket = $.98
- French's Spicy Brown Mustard on price cut for $1.00 (used $.75 coupon)
- Dove Body Spray $3.64 (used $2.00 Target printable coupon & $2.00 manufacturer coupon)
Total Money Spent this Week = $24.45
Since I did not do any grocery shopping this week, I am planning a big trip for next week!
We had a great time today at the Bird in Hand Workshop at Powell Gardens. We got to see songbirds up close and help band & release them.
(If you are reading in an e-mail or RSS feed, click here to see the video.)
We also had fun at FREE Family Scavenger Saturday at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. The Scavenger Hunts are on the 3rd Saturday each month and the next one will be Saturday 3/19/11.
If you are looking for family fun activities in the Kansas City area, check out my weekly Field Trip Friday posts.