Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning & Pledge Product Review


Dust  is one area of household cleaning where you can’t cheat or try to hide it.  It’s there, it’s noticeable and it grows until you do something about it. Here are a few tips to help with dusting:
  • Dust regularly to keep dust from building up.
  • Always start dusting at the top(ceiling fan, top shelf, etc.) and work your way down.
  • Use tools that catch dust not just push it around.  I like to use Pledge and a fleece duster.
  • Vaccuum the room after dusting.  This will help catch dust that was missed by your duster.
  • Change your furnace filter every 2-3 months to help reduce dust.


Dusting is a great way for kids to get involved in Spring Cleaning!  Even little ones can help with dusting.  One of Connor's favorite jobs is dusting the base boards, a job that I do not like and try to avoid.


I received a bottle of Pledge in my SC Johnson Spring Cleaning Kit from BzzAgent to use and review.  I have to admit that Pledge is one the few products that I am brand loyal.  I have purchased other products on sale & with coupons and generic products only to come back to Pledge.  I love the clean lemon scent and it is the only product that I have found that works on a variety of surfaces. 





Go here to print a $1.00 coupon for Pledge.











Tomorrow  I will be giving tips on everyone's favorite job, toilet scrubbing, and sharing my review of Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel.




Disclosure:  I received a SC Johnson Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning Kit from BzzAgent.  The opinions in this post are my own and were not influenced in any way.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post or for participating in this BzzAgent program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...