I have been making eggs with this method for several years now and they always come out perfect, never rubbery or with that gray color yolk.
Basic Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Place the eggs in a single layer in a sauce pan. Add cold water to cover the eggs by 1 inch.Heat over high heat until boiling for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and cover. Let the eggs sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain and place the eggs in a cold water bath and chill in the refrigerator.
- Decorate for Easter!
- 8 Large Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup Pickle Relish (Sweet or Dill)
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
This post is linked to: