Here is what I purchased at CVS today:
- 2 Right Guard Deodorant $2.99 each (used B1G1 FREE coupon)
- 1 Lady Speedstick Deodorant $2.99 (used $1.00 CVS coupon the cashier gave me)
- John Frieda Hair Color $11.99 (used FREE product coupon- no longer available)
- 2 Soft Soap Hand Soaps $.88 each
- 2 Irish Spring Bar Soap 2 ct. $.88 each (used $1 CVS coupon the cashier gave me)
- Dial Bar Soap 3ct. $1.88
I used $9.00 in Extra Bucks.
Total Out of Pocket = $.38 & I earned $7.00 in Extra Bucks!
($2.00 Right Guard, $2.00 Speedstick, $2.00 John Frieda Hair Color, $1.00 Dial Soap)
How did you do at CVS this week?