Friday, May 6, 2011

Kids Bowl FREE Summer



Go here for  information on the Kids Bowl FREE program and to find a participating bowling alley near you. 



You do have to pay for shoe rental so I ordered a pair of bowling shoes for myself from Amazon.  I used gift cards that I earned with Swagbucks so they were FREE (see what else I got for FREE with Swagbucks here)!!  Since Connor grows so quickly, I did not order a pair for him but I will definitely be searching thrift stores and garage sales for kids bowling shoes.

Search & Win

We have already signed-up and went bowling this week.  It was Connor's first time bowling and he had a great time!



If you are reading in an e-mail or RSS feed, click here to see the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...