Crockpot Chicken Curry
- 1lb. Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- 1 (15oz.) can Tomato Sauce or Tomatoes (I use the tomato sauce- it's a texture thing.)
- 1 cup Salsa, Picante or Taco Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 cup Sour Cream
Add chicken, tomato sauce, salsa, onion powder & curry powder to the crockpot and cook on low for 5-7 hours. Once the chicken is completely cooked remove from the crockpot. Add the sour cream to the sauce in the crockpot and stir until well blended. Serve over chicken.
To prepare this as a Freezer Meal:
Place raw chicken, tomato sauce (or tomatoes), salsa, onion powder & curry powder in a freezer bag. Mix to combine, label with name, date and cooking instructions and freeze flat in your freezer.
When you are ready to use this meal take it out of the freezer and place in the sink. Run warm water on the bag until you can break it into a couple of pieces to fit in the crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. To add sour cream, follow the above directions.
This post is linked to:
- Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom