This is definitely a favorite meal at our house and it is very easy. It is good served over rice, noodles or biscuits. The best part is that there will be a lot of the cheese sauce leftover. I portion it out, freeze it and it makes great cheese soup!
Easy Cheesy Dump & Go Chicken
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 soup can Water
- 1 soup can Milk
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1.5lbs. Chicken Breasts or Tenders
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Dump all ingredients in the crockpot in the order listed and cook on low for 4-6 hours. It doesn't get any easier than that!
This post is linked to: