Saturday, September 3, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 9/3


We made a trip to Jamesport, MO this week and I did some stocking-up at the H&M Country Store.  I purchased 2 dozen eggs, lasagna noodles, taco seasoning, succanat, organic quick oats, strawberry gelatin, blueberry gelatin, gummy bears, dry buttermilk, 7 grain bread mix, cream of mushroom soup mix, wagon wheel pasta (for making Hot Dogs & Wagon Wheels), cheese, bread crumbs & yeast.

Total Out of Pocket = $21.21


I did some shopping at the thrift stores this week and found some treasures:  2 pairs Carters Boys Fleece Pajamas ($2.00 each), Old Navy Boys Fleece Pajama Pants ($.99), Pampered Chef Fluted Stoneware Pie Plate ($1.99), Blender $4.99, 3 Tupperware cups ($.50 each), Garfield ($.50), Focus on the Family VHS tape ($.25).

Total Out of Pocket =  $14.22


Last week my carpet steamer died and so I decided to start checking the thrift stores for a replacement.  I found the Dirt Devil carpet steamer pictured above on the first day I started looking!  I can't wait to try it out using my Homemade Carpet Steamer Shampoo.

Total Out of Pocket = $9.99


My Mom went to Office Max with me this week so I was able to get double of the items with limits.
  • 6 Markers $.15 each
  • 3 Compass $.01 each
  • 5 Poly Ring Binders $.30 each
  • 10 Pocket Folders $.01 each
  • 3 Protractors $.01 each
  • 2 Scissors 2 pack $.50 each
  • 6 Rulers $.01 each
Total Out of Pocket = $3.62

Monday is my birthday (check out my list of birthday freebies here) & my parents are here visiting.  I am so excited because they got me 2 wonderful gifts that I really wanted & needed!
A new 6.5 Quart Programmable Crockpot!

and a new Yogurt Maker!

Total Money Spent this Week = $49.04

Make sure & enter to win my give aways!
(ends 9/5/11)


(ends 9/16/11)



(ends 9/14/11)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...