This give away is now closed.
Would you like to win a $25 Kroger Gift Card?
Here are the four very easy ways to enter to win:
(All entries must be received by midnight CST Monday 12/5/11.)
1. Leave a comment on this post. It doesn't get any easier than that!
2. Subscribe to this blog as a follower, by e-mail or through a reader and leave a separate comment. It counts if you already subscribe or follow.
3. Post about this give away on your blog and leave a comment with a link to your post. Your blog must be family friendly.
4. Add my button (or let me know if you already have my button) to your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog. Your blog must be family friendly.
This give away is open to US residents only. All entries will be verified and a valid e-mail address and/or contact information must be provided. All entries without valid contact information are considered invalid and will be deleted. Entries with inappropriate content and/or advertisements will also be deleted. All entries must be received by midnight CST Saturday, December 5, 2011. One winner will be randomly selected and notified by e-mail. The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the notification e-mail or another winner will be selected.
Want to save even more when shopping at Kroger? Purchase any four participating General Mills products that your family knows and loves and Kroger will reward you for your purchases. It´s that simple! Head to your local Kroger to take advantage of this great offer:
- From November 13th through November 26th, with the purchase of any four participating General Mills products, you will either receive free milk (up to $3; limit of 2) or to receive $3 off your shopping order (see your weekly Kroger or Kroger affiliate ad for details & included products).
- Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Pillsbury Ready to Bake Pie Crusts, Nature Valley Granola Bars, Fiber One Bars & more!
- Promotion varies in different locations. Please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores for specific deals and offers which include Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott´s Food & Pharmacy
I made a trip to Dillons (in Leavenworth, KS) this week to get FREE milk. I have a seven year old
little big boy that can consume 2-3 gallons of milk a week so I can always use FREE milk!The General Mills products that were included in the deal were on sale 4/$10.00 (price may vary by store and/or region) so I purchased 2 boxes of Lucky Charms, 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 boxes of Nature Valley Trail Mix Bars, 1 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Cashew Bars & 1 Pillsbury Ready to Bake Pie Crust. My purchase was FREE because I used the $25 Kroger gift card that I received from Kroger through My Blog Spark!
Disclosure: I received a $25 Kroger Gift Card for myself and one to give away on my blog from Kroger through My Blog Spark. The opinions in this post are my own and were not influenced in any way. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.