Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Reading Fun!


Summer is a great time to encourage kids to read so each day this week I will be sharing some of our favorite books that we have read.

Last summer, we read Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder & Connor absolutely loved it!  The Little House books have the reputation of being "girly" books but this is not the case escpecially with Farmer Boy which is the book we just finished.  These books are perfect for boys and girls of all ages.  I have also enjoyed reading & discussing them with Connor.  This week we will start reading Little House on the Prairie.


3 comments:

  1. connor,
    why is there a soft cast on your left arm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell off my bike and broke my arm. It is a waterproof cast so I can still go swimming and I get it off next week.

    Connor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !glad to hear you are on the mend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...