Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baking Day 6/23

Today is baking day! I have already started a quadruple batch of Spaghetti meat sauce in the crockpot and the dough for the pita pockets is in the bread machine. I am going to start on the Cinnamon Chip Scones (a Tupperware mix that I got for FREE) and start preparing my freezer meals (go here for the recipe links). I have to agree with Money Saving Mom that it is very HOT today making my kitchen extra HOT!! Baking days are just not as fun in the summer. My favorite time to have baking days is when it is snowing. Well, I am sure we will have plenty of those days this winter!





Spaghetti Meat Sauce - I put all of the ingredients and the raw beef in the crockpot and cook on high for 4-5 hours.




Pita Pocket Bread in the bread machine.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing!! You are way more dedicated than I am - it was too HOT today to bake!!!! Then again, my a/c doesn't work too well in the kitchen or upstairs....lucky me, eh???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...