Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baking Day



I made the Pita Pockets today and they turned out Delicious!!! My son and I ate a whole one plain while it was still warm. YUM!! I can't wait to make sandwiches for lunch tomorrow! I also made a quadruple batch of Spaghetti meat sauce. I used 2 batches to make Dream Spaghetti Casserole (1 for tonight & 1 for the freezer) and the other 2 batches I divided and put in the freezer. This will make some quick meals in the future. I didn't get to the Homemade Laundry Soap. I might make it after dinner tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. I also didn't get to the cookies or scones (probably better for my waist line - LOL). I did get 3 Freezer meals prepared and I baked a loaf of Amish Bread. I think it was a very successful day!



I prepared the Pita Pocket dough in my bread machine.









These are the Freezer Meals that I prepared (Asian Chicken, Creamy Tortilla Chicken, Italian Mozzarella Chicken)


The rectangle pans are the Dream Spaghetti Casseroles and the 2 round pans are spaghetti meat sauce. I bought these Martha Stewart Glass Pans at K-Mart several years ago. They came with the green plastic lids on the right. I love to use these for casseroles and sauces in the freezer. They are perfect because the lid seals and they are reusable. These are still available at K-Mart and are reasonably priced. They are also frequently on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...