Monday, June 22, 2009

Tomorrow is Baking Day!


Money Saving Mom is having a baking day tomorrow and I am going to join her! Here is what I will be making tomorrow.


Pita Pockets (I have never tried this before. I can't wait to see how they come out!)


Cinnamon Chip Scones (this is a mix I received for FREE from Tupperware)




I am also going to prepare some freezer meals with meat I purchased on sale.


Asian Chicken (the recipe calls for pork tenderloin but I am substituting chicken)


Dream Spaghetti Casserole x2 (I prepare the sauce in the crockpot and then put together the casseroles and freeze them. When freezing them, assemble the casseroles and let them cool. Do not add the mozzarella cheese on top. Then cover and place in the freezer. To heat them: place in a 400 degree oven and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until heated all the way through. Add the mozzarella cheese during the last 15 minutes of baking.)
Finally, I am going to make a batch of Homemade Laundry Soap.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just awarded you with a Blog Award! I love your blog! Go to http://moneysavingmamainmichigan.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-received-my-2nd-blog-award.html
    to pick up your award!!

    Wendy @ Money Saving Mama in Michigan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...