Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Appetizers


This year we have decided to have Thanksgiving Dinner at Plaza III . They offer a special meal with turkey and all the trimmings. We have reservations at 6:00 so that we will be able to watch the Plaza Lighting (for those of you that are not in Kansas City, the picture above is the Plaza lights) from inside. We are so excited about doing this!!

I realized that since we are having a late dinner, I will need to feed my family during the day. I have decided to do an appetizer buffet so that we can snack all day. We need to save room for turkey that evening! Here is what I will be serving on the Appetizer Buffet:


Veggie Tray with Dip



Meatballs with BBQ sauce












Sweet Pumpkin Dip with Graham Crackers & Apples for dipping




Leave a comment if you have any appetizer recipes to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...