Friday, April 2, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day Update

I just finished making the chocolate chip cookie dough.  My favorite recipe is the Nestle Tollhouse recipe.  I have tried others (the recipe here is ok) but I always go back to the Nestle recipe.  I also made the dough for the molasses cookies and it is chilling in the refrigerator.  I will bake them later tonight.



When I make chocolate chip cookie dough, I make the dough into balls and place them close together on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.  I then put the cookie sheet in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until the balls are frozen.  Then I put them in a freezer bag and label it with baking directions.  This way we can bake 3 or 4 cookies at a time and always have fresh, hot from the oven cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...