Friday, April 30, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 5/1

Here are my deals for the week:

Sunfresh is definitely the place to be in Kansas City this week!  They have some great deals and great in-ad coupons!!  Here is what I purchased.

  • 2 SunBurst Laundry Detergent $1.79 each (used $.50 coupon that doubled and a FREE product coupon)

  • Kraft Mayo $2.99 (used $2 in ad coupon)

  • Lunchables Combo $1.99 (used $1 in-ad coupon)

  • Oscar Mayer Deli Creations $2.44 (used $1 in-ad coupon)

  • 2 Country Time Drink Mixes (used in-ad coupon for FREE Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs wyb 2 Country Time)

  • Kraft Shredded Cheese $1.99 (used $1 in-ad coupon)

  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $.99 (used $.70 printable coupon- no longer available)
Total Before Coupons = $19.97

I saved $.05 for bringing my own reusable shopping bag.

Total Out of Pocket = $9.44


I purchased this 18 piece Rubbermaid set a Price Chopper on sale for $7.99 and used the $1 printable coupon here.  I saved $.05 for bringing my own reusable shopping bag.

Total Out of Pocket = $6.95




On Friday night, we stopped at one of my favorite thrift stores after dinner and found this Black & Decker Hedge trimmer for $14.96.  I was so excited to find this since earlier in the evening we were talking about buying a new one.  My husband has already tried it out and it works!!

Total Out of Pocket = $14.96

Here is what I purchased at Walgreens this week:

  • 1 Walgreens Honey $3.99 with in ad coupon

  • 3 Walgreens Aluminum Foil $.59 each with in ad coupon

  • 3 Candy Bars $.39

  • 1 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets $4.99 (used $2 coupon)

  • 1 SunBurst Laundry Detergent $3.49 (used $.75 coupon)
I used $4.50 in Register Rewards from a previous week's deals.

Total Out of Pocket = $8.16



Here is what I purchased at CVS this week:
  • 1 Irish Spring Body Wash $2.99 (used $.50 coupon)
  • 1 Schick Hydro 5 Razor $8.97 (used $3 coupon)
I used $8.00 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $ .46 and I earned $8.00 in Extra Bucks!



Total Money Spent this Week = $39.97

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...