Sunday, May 23, 2010

CVS Trip 5/23

Here is what I purchased at CVS this morning.  Go here to see all of the deals available this week.
  • 3 L'Oreal Excellence Hair Color $5.97 each (used 2 $3 & 1 $2 printable coupons available here)
  • 1 Crest 3D White Toothpaste $2.99 (used $1 coupon I got in the mail)
  • 1 CVS Kiwi Shampoo $.99 (used $1 CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine)
  • 2 Gillette Body Wash $4.00 each (used $4/2 coupon)
  • 2 Hellmann's Mayo $2.99 each (used 2 $.75 printable coupons here)**
I used $15 in Extra Bucks and a $3/15 Hair Color CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine.

Total Out of Pocket = $2.37 and I earned $10 in Extra Bucks ($1 was from my Green Bag Tag)!

**I forgot to bring my Ragu coupons for this deal so I will go back tomorrow to purchase it.  I went ahead and purchased the Hellmann's Mayo and then when I purchase another $4.02 in participating Hellmann's, Lipton or Ragu my Extra Bucks will print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...