Is it really worth the time and effort to request FREE samples? YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!
The picture above are some of the FREE samples I have received in the past few months. I spend about 10 minutes a week requesting FREE samples and here is why I think it is worth it:
- Travel size products are expensive! Travel size items have always been pricey but when the airline carry-on restrictions went into effect the price of travel size items sky rocketed. I have plenty of personal care products for travel and when the bottles are empty, I refill them.
- FREE Samples are a great way to try new products.
- Many of the FREE Samples come with high dollar coupons.
- It's fun to get FREE Samples in the mailbox!
- Some of the samples like lotion & hand sanitizer are great to keep in your purse and don't take up a lot of room.
For more frugal ideas visit Frugal Friday at Life as Mom.