Friday, June 18, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 6/19

Here are my deals for the Week:

 

I made a trip to CVS this week. I don't know why, but I just can't resist FREE body wash!! Here is what I purchased:
2 Old Spice Body Wash $4.00 each (used B1G1 FREE coupon)

1 Colgate Pro-Clinical Toothpaste $3.99 (used $1 coupon)

1 Covergirl Amazemint Lip Gloss $4.99 (used $1 coupon)

2 Rolls CVS Paper Towels 2/$1.00

I used $10 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $1.98 & I earned $13 in Extra Bucks.*

*The ad says a limit of 1 on the body wash but I went ahead and bought 2 since I had a B1G1 FREE coupon. $8 in Extra Bucks printed on my receipt so it seems the limit might be 2 on the body wash.


Here is what I purchased at Walgreens this week:

  • 3 Walgreens Storage Bags $.99 each

  • 1 Nivea Men's Body Wash $5.99 (used $3 coupon and I received a $6 Register Reward)

  • 1 Schick Hydro Razor $7.99 (used $5 coupon and I received a $4 Register Reward and I submitted for the Mail in Rebate here)

  • 2 Big Rolls Toilet Paper 2/$1.00
Total Out of Pocket = $9.95 and I received $10 in Register Rewards!


We made a trip to Nebraska Furniture Mart in Kansas City, KS this week.  We went to purchase a bookshelf for my office but I didn't find one that I liked.  We did purchase a few other things.

2 Snuggies $4.87 each
1 Rachael Ray Cookie Sheet $14.99
1 Igloo Cooler with wheels and handle $14.97

Total Out of Pocket = $39.70



Since my oven was not working this week, I had to purchase bread at Hy-Vee.  This was the only grocery shopping I did this week but I plan to make a trip to Sunfresh this weekend.


Total Out of Pocket = $5.07




Total Money Spent this Week = $56.70


There is still time to enter my $30 Kroger Gift Card Give Away (ends 6/28).  Go here to enter.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...