Saturday, July 10, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 7/10

Here are my deals for the week:



I went to my favorite store this week Planters Seed & Spice Company.   It is located at 513 Walnut (next to City Market), Kansas City, MO 64106. I made a trip there this week and I absolutely love this store!! They have just about every spice and seasoning mix you can imagine and at great prices. They also have bulk tea, coffee and even their own vanilla extract bottled in Kansas City. Here is what I purchaed:

  • Greek Seasoning 1/4lb.

  • Spaghetti Sauce Mix 1/2lb.

  • BBQ Seasoning 1/2lb.

  • 2 Wild Cherry Tea

  • 1 Passion Fruit Tea

  • 1 Mango Tea
Total Out of Pocket = $14.30

Price Chopper has a 3-Day (7/9-7/11) produce sale this week.  I purchased some blackberries ($1.88 each) and blueberries ($.98 each) to make Homemade Jam.  I also purchased a 5.11 lb. package of Country Style pork ($1.79/lb.).  I saved $.05 for bringing my own reusable bag.

Total Out of Pocket = $14.82


I purchased the items pictured above at Price Chopper on Tuesday.  I purchased Ground Beef ($1.54/lb.), Mt. Olive Relish $.99 & 4 cans Van Camp's Pork & Beans $.50 each.  Go here to see what I am doing with all of that ground beef!

Total Out of Pocket = $33.02




There were a few good deals at Walgreens this week.  Here is what I purchased:
  • 1 Gallon Drinking Water $.69 (this is for our Ant Farm)
  • 3 Pencil 10 packs $.19 each
  • 3 Mechanical Pencil packs $.19 each
  • 3 Paper Mate Pen 10 packs $.19 each
  • Tuf Trash Bags $2.99
  • 2 cans VanCamp's Pork & Beans 2/$1.00
  • 2 Hydrogen Peroxide 2/$1.00 (these are to make Homemade Automatic Shower Cleaner)
Total Out of Pocket = $7.39



It was not a very exciting week at CVS.  Here is what I purchased:
  • 1 Dawn $.99 (used $.25 coupon)
  • 1 Root Touch-Up $5.99 (used $2 coupon)
  • 1 Milky Way Caramel $.50 (used $.50 coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine)
I used $2.98 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $1.75 & I earned $2.00 ($1 from Root Touch-Up & $1 from my Green Bag Tag)



Connor & I found this soap making kit on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $12.35 and we thought this would be a fun way to make gifts for friends and family.

Total Out of Pocket = $12.35





And of course we had to go to Cow Appreciation Day for  FREE Chic-Fil-A meals on Friday!

Total Out of Pocket = $0.00


Total Money Spent this Week = $83.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...