Sunday, July 25, 2010

Walgreens Trip 7/25

Once again Walgreens has some great back to school deals.  I am really disappointed in CVS this year, their back to school deals have been minimal!  Yesterday I went to CVS to spend some Extra Bucks that were going to expire and I started talking with one of my favorite CVS cashiers about the lack of back to school deals at CVS.  She told me that this year she has started shopping at Walgreens because of the lack of deals at CVS!!  Here is what I purchased at Walgreens this afternoon:

  • 3 packs of Sheet Protectors 50ct. $1.99 each
  • 2 Carry All Pencil Pouches $.59 each
  • 1 Mini Compostion Notebook $.19
  • 1 Mini Sprial Notebook $.19
  • 1 pack of Sharpies 2ct. $.69
  • 4 Index Card Cases $.39 each
Total Out of Pocket = $9.78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...