Saturday, September 18, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 9/18

I did not do a lot of grocery shopping this week.  We have been mostly eating from our stockpile for the last month and it is starting to get low.  I plan on stocking-up on meat next week.  Here are my deals for this week:


I went ot Sunfresh this week.  They have Quarker granola and breakfast bars on sale this week and apples for $.69/lb.  I purchased a gallon of milk that did not make it in the picture.

Total Out of Pocket = $24.97


Here is what I purchased at CVS this week.

  • 4 Coke 12 packs 4/$13.00 (used 1 FREE coupon I earned at mycokerewards.com)

  • Brachs Autumn Mix Candy $.99

  • 2 Purex Laundry Detergent $3.99 each

  • 1 Alive! Vitamins $9.99
Total Before Coupons & Extra Bucks = $31.96

I used $19 in Extra Bucks.

Total Out of Pocket = $9.71 and I earned $17.98 in Extra Bucks ($3 Coke, $4 Purex, $9.99 Vitamins, $.99 Brachs Candy)!




Connor and I went shopping at several of our favorite thrift stores this week and found lots of treasures!  My husband's coffee maker had just died and we found a replacement that had never been used.  I also found some Tupperware pantry storage containers, pampered chef stoneware train cookie mold, pampered chef stoneware heart cookie mold, 3 pairs of pajamas (with the tags still on) for me, several skirts and a dress for me, The World of Little House (book) and pajamas (with the tags still on) for Connor.  

Total Out of Pocket = $25.00 


Total Money Spent this Week = $59.68



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...