Saturday, October 16, 2010

Super Savings Saturday 10/16

I haven't posted a Super Savings Saturday lately because I have not been doing a lot of shopping.  I took a break from CVS & Walgreens shopping and we have been eating from the pantry and freezer the last several weeks.  I only purchased milk, produce & a few miscellaneous items.  I am ready to get back to deal shopping and restock my pantry.  This weekend (and early next week) I am having a Freezer/Baking Day to restock my freezer. 

I didn't do a lot of shopping this week but I plan on doing some more grocery shopping next week to restock my pantry.  Here are my deals for the week:



CVS had some good deals this week:
  • 7-Up 12 packs 3/$11.00
  • Brachs Candy Corn $.99 (used $.99 coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine)
  • Colgate Total $2.99 (used $1.00 coupon)
  • 4 Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap $.97 each (used 3 $1.00 coupons & 1 $.50 coupon)
  • Quaker Granola Bars 2/$5.00 (used $.75/2 coupon)
Total Before Coupons & Extra Bucks = $23.86

I used $9.00 in Extra Bucks. 

Total Out of Pocket = $8.62 & I earned $7.99 in Extra Bucks ($3.00 7-Up, $2.99 Colgate, $2.00 Quaker).




I went to Sunfresh, Hy-Vee & Price Chopper on Friday and purchased everything in the picture above. 

Total Out of Pocket at all 3 Stores = $48.29



Total Money Spent this Week = $56.91

1 comment:

  1. Great shops! Nice variety. I would like to invite you to link up your CVS shopping trips each week at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...